With hundreds of thousands unique visitors to our website per month, this is a unique opportunity for you as a career coach or expert in your field to get your content out on a larger platform. Before you begin submitting your article, make sure that your article fits at least one of our 7 Focuses.
We are currently looking for guest contributors who have experience or expertise in the following fields:
- Job Application (resume, cover letter, emails, interviews, negotiations, coffee chats, etc.)
- Personal Branding
- Over 50 Job Seekers
- Industry/Job related
If your article fits at least one of our Focuses, it’s time to move on to the next step!
Please note that if your article is accepted to publication, we reserve the right to edit the piece, including but not limited to titles, pictures, and the text itself, to best fit our blog and format.
All articles must have the following:
- 300-1000 words
- Include the following at the end of each article you develop: (for example, see end of guidelines document)
- Full name
- Short blurb about the author
- Personal website/blog link (optional)
- Appropriate picture
- See example below
- If you wish to be tagged in our tweets and posts on social media, be sure to include your personal account tag either in the body of the email or at the end of the article.
- If you would like a specific quote or statistic to be emphasized, please emphasize by highlighting the quote, and we will use that statement as a pull quote
- Articles should be as jargon-free as possible. Terminology and acronyms that are not well-known should be defined for people not experienced in that field to understand.
- We encourage organized brevity; we recommend a standard article with 3-4 points of discussion although feel free to pursue whichever style fits you best.
- We accept Google Docs and Microsoft Word. For Google Docs, please send any images you want to be included in your content in separate files.
- You will receive a confirmation email 48 business hours after you submit notifying that we have received your article
To submit your article, please email all requested files to firstname.lastname@example.org.