Are you interested in submitting your article(s) for Careers.org? If you are a career coach with expertise in professional career development, you can get involved. With over 250,000 monthly website visitors, there are many benefits for publishing with us.
If it’s only a one-time submission, please email your article to email@example.com. But make sure you follow our submission requirements for your article to be accepted by visiting our SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS page.
If you are considering to submit articles continuously, consider being a Contributing Partner. There are many benefits of being a Partner at Careers.org. Here’s just a few.
- Raise your brand awareness.
- Boost your brand value.
- Get featured as a Star Coach in our emails with over 25,000 active subscribers.
- Sell your Merchandise. If you have ebooks, podcasts, and/or videos that relate to our 5 Focuses, promote your products with us.
- Easy submission process. We have a resource website just for our partners to facilitate the submission process.
- Increase your clientele by promoting your expertise through Careers.org.
- Those who have continuously submitted quality articles will be given priority consideration for our Career Counsel Panel! This is the opportunity to meet with jobseekers one-on-one through Careers.org.
If you’re interested in being a Partner, please fill out this quick Google Form, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!